Cranberry Pecan Tassies - Christmas Cookie of the Day
Better Homes and GardensIt wouldn't be the holidays without Christmas cookies -- colorful, festive, fun, delicious, and somehow more special than "regular" cookies (plus, you often get to sample several different kinds in one sitting!) In honor of this culinary Christmas mascot, we're offering 25 days of Christmas cookie recipes. December 22nd's cookie of the day? Cranberry Pecan Tassies. Come back every day throughout the season for a new cookie, or just some inspiration.
Fruit- and nut-filled tassies-- old Scottish for "little cups" -- dress up the Christmas dessert table with their special-occasion flavor and home-style comfort.
Related Articles• Get Christmas cookie decorating ideas.
• Browse all Christmas cookies.
• Check out expert Gail Simmons's Christmas dessert suggestions.
• See our Christmas menus, recipes, and entertaining tips.
• Learn how to host a cookie swap.
• Get Christmas decorating ideas at Holidash.