Valentine's Day Cooking & Entertaining Videos
Aimee HerringIn the playlist above, we've gathered together KitchenDaily's Valentine's Day how-to videos, including how to make fondue, how to de-shell a lobster and how to open champagne. For more information and recipes click on the links below.
- How to Make Chocolate Fondue
- How to Cook Lobster
- How to De-Shell a Lobster
- How to Open Champagne
- How to Make Chocolate Mousse
- How to Make Creme Brulee
- How to Shuck Oysters
- How to Open Wine
- Curtis Stone's Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Curtis Stone's Chocolate Souffle
- Marcus Samuelsson's Chocolate Fondue with Fresh Fruit
- How to Fold a Napkin
- How to Decant Wine
- How to Set a Table
More Valentine's Day Recipes and Gift Ideas
- Get Valentine's Day desserts for beginner, intermediate and advanced cooks.
- See our romantic Valentine's Day dinner menu.
- Get ideas for red and pink Valentine's Day recipes.
- Find out which are the best Valentine's Day chocolates at Slashfood.
- Find more Valentine's Day gift and entertaining ideas at Holidash.
- Get ideas for Valentine's Day dinner and a movie at Moviefone.
- Move Over, Roses: On MyDaily, a florist reveals the most coveted Valentine's bouquets.
- Also on MyDaily: Couples talk about their perfect Valentine's Day.
Head over to KitchenDaily's Facebook page, where you can ask an editor for help, read our latest articles and post photos of whatever you're cooking.