The Turkey Doctor: Cures For All Your Bird Blunders
The doctor is in, ready to diagnose your turkey problems. When the holidays roll around, the first questions that pops into many people's minds is: How will I make that perfect turkey? The holiday meal isn't a cakewalk for everyone -- it involves careful orchestration of countless casseroles, side dishes, pies, desserts, and, of course, the bird! It's the center of the dinner -- so it must be flawless! There are many blunders that can befall roasting a turkey -- it can be undercooked, it can be overcooked, or it could burn. If you've roasted a turkey in the past with lackluster results or you just want to brush up on your expertise, this is the guide for you.
Whether your turkey comes out almost raw or charred, there's a cure for it all. After reading this guide, you'll soon be roasting a turkey like a professional. This guide will come in handy especially since Thanksgiving is just around the corner. Step into the Turkey Doctor's office, please!
Browse the Blunders and the Remedies
- Symptom: I Don't Know When My Turkey Is Done
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Dry And Flavorless
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Not Brown Or Crisp, But Pale And Flabby
- Symptom: I Don't Know What To Do With The Innards
- Symptom: I Don't Have Enough Pan Drippings To Make Gravy
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Cooked Unevenly
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Undercooked
- Symptom: I Can Never Get A Good Slice When Carving The Turkey
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Still Frozen When I Want To Roast It
- Symptom: I Don't Know Whether To Stuff Or Not To Stuff My Turkey
- Symptom: My Turkey Is Burning
- Symptom: I Don't Know Whether To Go With Fresh Or Frozen Turkey