Vegetarian Dinner Recipes: Easy Ideas
Sometimes you just crave a vegetarian dinner -- your body and mind are saying "enough with the meat, more vegetables, please" but your stomach still wants to be satisfied. We've rounded up some of our favorite vegetarian dinner recipes that are easy enough to work into your weekly dinner routine and are filling enough to keep the family from grumbling, "where's the beef?"
• Spinach and Havarti Casserole
Vegetarian Dinner Recipes
• Eggplant Parmesan
• Polenta Pizza with Mozzarella, Tomato, Arugula
• Chickpea, Spinach, and Zucchini Curry
• Miso-Glazed Tofu with Shiitakes and Asparagus
• Tagliatelle Pasta with Mushrooms, Garlic, and Thyme
• Ravioli with Green Beans and Brown Butter Sauce
• Eggplant and Provolone Panini
• Potato and Kale Frittata
• Potato and Bell Pepper Gratin with Jack Cheese
• Roasted Cauliflower Farfalle
• Beet Risotto
• Vegetarian Posole
Related Articles• Browse all vegetarian recipes.
• Read about how one coupe made the transition from meat-eating to veggie only.
• Learn about Skinny Chef's favorite meat substitutes.
• Check out the veggie burger taste test over on Slashfood.
• Watch this partner video on how to whip up a simple and delicious vegetarian pasta dish.