KitchenDaily > Holidays & Parties
Holidays & Parties
- TASTE With so many outstanding sides now part of the holiday spread, one could easily switch out the turkey for a vegetarian-friendly entree.
- TASTE If you're hosting your first dinner party, worry not. We've got recipes that each employ just one basic technique.
All Holidays & Parties
- Party drinks, brunch ideas and more.
- Recipes for corned beef and cabbage, soda bread and Irish desserts.
- Everyday recipes for Passover, plus a stunning Seder menu.
- Easter brunch, dinner ideas and desserts -- and what to do with all those leftover Easter eggs.
- Hanukkah recipes, New Year's party food, Chinese New Year and St. Patrick's Day.
- Spring picnics, Cinco de Mayo recipes and mint juleps for Kentucky Derby.
- Recipes for Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Oktoberfest and more.
- Kid-approved lunches, college cooking made easy and lunchbox treats.
- Spooky treats and parties for kids and adults.
- Juicy turkeys, plenty of pies, a rainbow of sides and all the equipment you need.
- Gingerbread houses, Christmas cakes and more holiday celebrations.
- Chips, dip, chili and other Super Bowl party food.
- Romantic menus and fun Valentine's Day food projects for kids.
You've ViewedWhat's This?
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
More From Real Simple »
More From EatingWell »