20 Minute French Dip
Add the oil to a wide frying pan and heat over medium high heat. Add the sliced onion when the oil starts to shimmer.
As the onion cooks, splash the worschestire sauce on the onions to help them cook down (about 5 minutes). Sprinkle the Au Jus mix over the onions when they have started to soften. Add the two cups of water and mix until the mix is dissolved.
Bring the mix in the pan to a soft boil and then add the roast beef, good idea to make the slices smaller as to extend the meat. While the meat is cooking, slice the rolls and brush with melted butter, top with the slice of cheese and toast until melted.
Place the meat and onions on the buns, close, slice in half and serve with a small bowl of the Jus for dipping.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have