20 Minute French Dip
Add the oil to a wide frying pan and heat over medium high heat. Add the sliced onion when the oil starts to shimmer.
As the onion cooks, splash the worschestire sauce on the onions to help them cook down (about 5 minutes). Sprinkle the Au Jus mix over the onions when they have started to soften. Add the two cups of water and mix until the mix is dissolved.
Bring the mix in the pan to a soft boil and then add the roast beef, good idea to make the slices smaller as to extend the meat. While the meat is cooking, slice the rolls and brush with melted butter, top with the slice of cheese and toast until melted.
Place the meat and onions on the buns, close, slice in half and serve with a small bowl of the Jus for dipping.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
Guy In Yoga Pants Pranks Male Passersby And Shows What Some Women Have To Put Up With
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses