Almost Fast Food Burger
In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard. Stir to mix. Set aside. Shape the beef into a patty that is about 1/2" wider than the bun.
Preheat a medium nonstick skillet or grill rack on high heat. Place the patty on the pan or grill. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes per side, or until desired doneness. (Do not smash the burger with the spatula.) About 30 seconds before the burger is cooked, top with the cheese, if desired. Place the bun halves, cut sides down, on the pan or grill. Cook for about 45 seconds, or until toasted.
Place the bun bottom on a serving plate. Top with the patty, lettuce, onion, and pickles. Spread the reserved sauce evenly over the inside of the bun top. Flip onto the burger. Serve immediately.
- Pastiera di maccheroni (Pasta Bake with Pancetta, Rosemary, and Ground Pork)
- Bacon and Gorgonzola Cornbread Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
- Spice-Rubbed Brisket with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses