Amaretto Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
the sweet potatoes all over with a fork then put them in a roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes. Roast until sweet potatoes are very soft.
When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, scoop out the flesh into a large mixing bowl. Add the butter, orange zest, sugar and amaretto and stir well to combine ingredients. Season with salt and beat vigorously with a wooden spoon until everything is well combined and the mixture is fluffy. Serve hot.
Meanwhile, combine the sun-dried tomatoes and butter in a food processor. Process until well-combined and sun-dried tomatoes are broken down into small pieces. When the asparagus is done remove tray from oven and top immediately with sun-dried tomato butter. Toss with tongs until butter is melted and asparagus is coated. Serve on a platter and pour melted butter from the tray over the dish.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses