In a food processor fitted with a steel blade or by hand with a blending fork, combine orange juice and about one-half of the butter and purée until smooth. Add the remaining butter and the cinnamon, coriander, honey and fleur de sel. Taste and adjust the seasoning.
Transfer to a small bowl or molds and set aside at room temperature.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses