Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small Dutch oven combine 2 1/2 cups water with the raisins and bring to a boil. Boil until the water evaporates or has been absorbed by the raisins. Remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the applesauce eggs sugar substitute oil and remaining 1/2 cup water.
4. Separately sift together the flour cinnamon and baking soda. Gradually add to the applesauce mixture with the vanilla stirring after each addition.
6. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes then remove it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
To test if cake is thoroughly cooked insert a wooden pick into the center if the toothpick comes out clean the cake is done.
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have