Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small Dutch oven combine 2 1/2 cups water with the raisins and bring to a boil. Boil until the water evaporates or has been absorbed by the raisins. Remove from the heat.
3. Stir in the applesauce eggs sugar substitute oil and remaining 1/2 cup water.
4. Separately sift together the flour cinnamon and baking soda. Gradually add to the applesauce mixture with the vanilla stirring after each addition.
6. Cool the cake in the pan for 10 minutes then remove it from the pan and cool completely on a wire rack.
To test if cake is thoroughly cooked insert a wooden pick into the center if the toothpick comes out clean the cake is done.
Add a Comment
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
- Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
- 5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses