Asian Peanut Chicken with Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Place each flat side down and cut into thin lengthwise slices. Toss cucumber, vinegar and mint in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Place 1 envelope dry peanut sauce mix on sheet of wax paper; turn chicken breasts in mix to coat.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden and instant-read thermometer inserted side to center registers 165ºF. Remove to plate; cover slightly to keep warm.
Add water and remaining envelope of peanut sauce mix to skillet. Bring to a boil; cook, stirring, about 3 minutes until slightly thickened. Serve sauce on the chicken and the cucumber salad alongside.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||331||Calories from fat||72|
|Total Fat||8gm||12%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have