Asian Peanut Chicken with Cucumber Salad
Cut cucumber crosswise in half, then cut each piece lengthwise in half. Place each flat side down and cut into thin lengthwise slices. Toss cucumber, vinegar and mint in large bowl. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, 6 minutes or until golden and instant-read thermometer inserted side to center registers 165ºF. Remove to plate; cover slightly to keep warm.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||331||Calories from fat||72|
|Total Fat||8gm||12%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Charlie The Dog's Life Saved By Drinking Vodka
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses