Asian-Style Pasta Salad
Heat oven to 425°F. Put vegetables, mushrooms, oil, salt and pepper in a roasting pan or on 2 rimmed baking sheets; toss to mix and coat. Spread in a single layer. Roast, stirring once, 25 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
Meanwhile cook pasta as package directs and mix vinaigrette, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large serving bowl.
Drain pasta well. Add to serving bowl and toss to coat. Stir in roasted vegetables and basil until well mixed. Sprinkle servings with peanuts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||468||Calories from fat||207|
|Total Fat||23gm||35%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
- Hero Teen Aubrey Peters Remembered At Candlelight Vigil
U.S. Soccer Star Alex Morgan Engaged To MLS's Servando Carrasco (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar