Asian-Style Pasta Salad
Heat oven to 425°F. Put vegetables, mushrooms, oil, salt and pepper in a roasting pan or on 2 rimmed baking sheets; toss to mix and coat. Spread in a single layer. Roast, stirring once, 25 minutes or until vegetables are lightly browned and tender.
Meanwhile cook pasta as package directs and mix vinaigrette, soy sauce, ginger and garlic in a large serving bowl.
Drain pasta well. Add to serving bowl and toss to coat. Stir in roasted vegetables and basil until well mixed. Sprinkle servings with peanuts.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||468||Calories from fat||207|
|Total Fat||23gm||35%||Saturated Fat||3gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses