Baked Crab Cakes with Lemon Mustard Sauce
Gather the following tools: cutting board, chef's knife, dry measuring cups, measuring spoons, small and large mixing bowls, rubber spatula, spoons, sheet pan, offset spatula
Preheat the oven to 400F.
In a large bowl, mix together mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, lemon zest, Old Bay, parsley, scallions, and egg. Add crab meat, season with salt and pepper, and stir well.
Form crab cakes into a ball using about 1/4 cup of crab mixture for each cake. Dip the cakes into the breadcrumbs, flatten to about 1 inch high, and place on a lightly oiled sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
While the crab cakes are baking, prepare the sauce by combining all the ingredients in a small bowl.
Serve the crab cakes with Lemon Mustard Sauce.
Oklahoma Tornado Aftermath Leaves Trail Of Destruction In Moore (PHOTOS, LIVE UPDATES)
Oklahoma City Tornado 2013: Storms Tear Across Central U.S. (LIVE UPDATES, PHOTOS, VIDEO)
Susan Powell Case Update: Police End Search For Utah Mom (UPDATE)
Oklahoma Senators Jim Inhofe, Tom Coburn, Face Difficult Options On Disaster Relief
Tornado Photos: Oklahoma, Kansas, Iowa Hit By Twisters (PICTURES)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen