Baked pesto penne
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. When it's boiling toss in a generous pinch of salt and pour in your pasta. In your largest saute pan heat the oil and start to saute the shallots. When they've started to soften add in the artichoke hearts (it's helpful if you let them sit out for a little while before cooking with them as they will heat up faster).
When they appear to be browning up a bit add the first bag of spinach and gently toss it with tongs. When that bag wilts add the second. When the second bag wilts add the third.
Buy this point the pasta should be cooked. Before you drain it reserve a cup (or so) of the cooking liquid. Drain the pasta and return to the pot. Pour in the sauteed veggies and stir to combine. Now add the ricotta pesto and parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
Add a Comment
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Lindsay Lohan's New Docu-Series Premieres On OWN On March 9
Why Burning Man's New Nonprofit Status Actually Matters
Mom Drives Van Filled With Children Into Ocean (VIDEO)
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses