Baked pesto penne
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. When it's boiling toss in a generous pinch of salt and pour in your pasta. In your largest saute pan heat the oil and start to saute the shallots. When they've started to soften add in the artichoke hearts (it's helpful if you let them sit out for a little while before cooking with them as they will heat up faster).
When they appear to be browning up a bit add the first bag of spinach and gently toss it with tongs. When that bag wilts add the second. When the second bag wilts add the third.
Buy this point the pasta should be cooked. Before you drain it reserve a cup (or so) of the cooking liquid. Drain the pasta and return to the pot. Pour in the sauteed veggies and stir to combine. Now add the ricotta pesto and parmesan cheese and stir to combine.
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have