Baked Rigatoni with Mini Turkey Meatballs
Cook pasta as package directs; drain well. Heat oven to 375°F. Have a 21⁄2-qt casserole ready.
Toss pasta, sauce and meatballs in a large bowl to mix. Spread 1⁄2 in the casserole; top with dollops of 1⁄2 the ricotta, then sprinkle with 1⁄2 the Parmesan cheese. Repeat layers once. Cover with lid or foil.
Bake 35 minutes or until hot and edges bubble. Garnish with basil.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||610||Calories from fat||162|
|Total Fat||18gm||28%||Saturated Fat||9gm||45%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses