Banana Bread Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F.
Beat butter, sugar, baking soda and salt in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed 3 minutes or until fluffy. Beat in eggs, banana and vanilla until well blended and banana is mashed.
On low speed, gradually beat in flour in 3 additions until just blended. Stir in chocolate and nuts.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown. Remove to rack to cool completely.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Rich Chocolate Cake with Salty Dulce de Leche & Hazelnut Brittle
- Pasta with Green Beans, Potatoes and Basil Pesto (Pasta Alla Ligure)
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses