Preheat a lightly oiled grill or grill pan. Beat cream in a medium bowl with and electric mixer until soft peaks form. Fold in syrup and cinnamon until combined well. Keep chilled, covered.
To make chocolate sauce, heat cream in a small saucepan over moderate heat and stir in chocolate. Remove pan from heat and let stand 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
To make raspberry sauce, puree all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Keep chilled, covered.
Halve bananas lengthwise and grill until golden brown on both sides and slightly softened, about 2 minutes per side. Halve bananas crosswise and transfer to 8 serving bowls. Scoop 1/2 cup of ice cream or frozen yogurt. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and raspberry sauce. Top with a dollop of whipped cream and sprinkle with almonds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||429||Calories from fat||198|
|Total Fat||22gm||34%||Saturated Fat||12gm||60%|
|Vitamin A||13%||Vitamin C||21%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Shane Kelly
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas