This Mardi Gras favorite is ready in just 20 minutes, so you can enjoy it any time of the year!
Heat the butter in a 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the brown sugar and cook and stir until dissolved. Add the orange juice. Cook and stir until the mixture is smooth.
Add the bananas to the skillet and stir to coat. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove the skillet from the heat.
Pour the rum into the skillet. Carefully ignite the rum. Sprinkle with the cinnamon. When the flames subside, stir the banana mixture. Serve the banana mixture over the ice cream.
- Open-Faced Grilled Eggplant, Red Onion, and Heirloom Tomato Sandwiches with Creamy Celeriac Sauce
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Maple Blueberry Malted Belgian Waffles with Maple Syrup and Fresh Whipped Cream
Add a Comment
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas