Barilla® Penne with Chicken and Broccoli
2. Heat oil in a medium-sized skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions until translucent, being careful not to brown.
3. Add chicken pieces; cook thoroughly. When chicken is cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
4. Add broccoli to large pot of boiling water and cook until firm yet tender, approximately 4 minutes. Using a slotted spoon or skimmer, remove broccoli and add to the skillet with garlic, onion and chicken
5. Return pot of water to a boil and add pasta; cook according to package directions. Remove 1 cup of pasta cooking water and add to broccoli mixture.
6. Drain pasta and add to skillet.
7. Toss with Romano cheese and top with black pepper.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses