BARILLA Piccolini® Mini Penne with Carrots, Peas and Chicken
1. Heat the oil and the onion in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté for 3 minutes or until the onion is slightly translucent.
2. Add the carrot and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add the peas and sauté for 2 more minutes. Increase the heat to high and add the chicken, sauté until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes.
4. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Meanwhile, cook the BARILLA Piccolini Mini Penne according to the package directions, reserving about ¼ cup of the pasta water.
6. Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce, add about ¼ cup of the pasta water to the sauce and sauté for an additional minute on the heat. Remove the pan from the heat, toss the pasta with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Add a Comment
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Kaley Cuoco Rocks Bikini While On Vacation With Fiance Ryan Sweeting
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have