BARILLA Piccolini® Mini Penne with Carrots, Peas and Chicken
1. Heat the oil and the onion in a medium skillet over medium heat. Sauté for 3 minutes or until the onion is slightly translucent.
2. Add the carrot and sauté for an additional 2 minutes.
3. Add the peas and sauté for 2 more minutes. Increase the heat to high and add the chicken, sauté until the chicken is completely cooked through, about 5 minutes.
4. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce, add about ¼ cup of the pasta water to the sauce and sauté for an additional minute on the heat. Remove the pan from the heat, toss the pasta with the grated Parmesan cheese and serve.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
- Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses