Barilla PLUS® Angel Hair with Bay Scallops, Shrimp and Arugula
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; sauté until golden.
2. Add wine and stock. Simmer until half evaporates.
3. Add sun-dried tomatoes, shrimp and bay scallops. Simmer gently until shellfish is firm and cooked through.
4. Stir in lemon zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
6. Add pasta to sauce; mix well. Add Parmigiano cheese, mix again and serve.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have