Barilla PLUS® Angel Hair with Bay Scallops, Shrimp and Arugula
1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add garlic; sauté until golden.
2. Add wine and stock. Simmer until half evaporates.
4. Stir in lemon zest and arugula. Season with salt and pepper; remove from heat.
5. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
6. Add pasta to sauce; mix well. Add Parmigiano cheese, mix again and serve.
Add a Comment
- Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
- Investigators Chase 'Every Angle' In Missing Malaysia Jet
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses