Barilla PLUS® Elbows Salad with Avocado, Tomato and Mozzarella
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Combine tomatoes, avocados, mozzarella, basil, and olive oil in a large bowl. Season the mixture with salt and pepper and marinate for 20-30 minutes.
3. Cook PLUS Elbows 1 minute under the lowest cook time on the package. Drain and pour pasta onto a flat sheet pan. Drizzle with a small amount of oil and allow to cool.
4. Add cooled PLUS Elbows to the ingredients in the bowl; toss and serve.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have