Barilla® Whole Grain Spaghetti with Fresh Aromatic Herb Pesto
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. Cook Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti according to the package directions.
3. Combine the cheese and garlic in a blender; add the fresh herbs.
4. Drizzle a little of the oil at a time into the mixture and continue blending; season with salt and pepper. (If needed, add a little pasta cooking water to smooth the pesto.)
5. Drain pasta and toss with the pesto. Add the halved tomatoes and serve.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have