Basic Buttermilk Pancakes
Provided By: Adeena Sussman
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk and melted butter. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and whisk until just combined (batter will be slightly lumpy).
Heat a griddle or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat and brush griddle with additional melted butter. Measure out pancake batter 1/3 cup at a time and pour in batches into griddle or skillet Cook until edges brown and bubbles form around edges and center of pancakes, 2-3 minutes per side. Flip and continue cooking.
Note: If batter becomes too thick, loosen with additional buttermilk, adding 1 tablespoon at a time, If you like sweeter pancakes, add an additional tablespoon of sugar to the batter.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||401||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
|Vitamin A||3%||Vitamin C||2%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Adeena Sussman
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Median Home Price Is $188,900. Here's What That Actually Buys You.
This Is The Most Beautiful Beach In Greece, Which Means It's The Prettiest Beach In The World
Confused Cutie Doesn't Understand Why We Don't Take Cookies From Strangers
A Sympathetic Store Owner Turned To Facebook To Help Plus-Size Teen Find Prom Dress
11 Unsettling Facts You Should Know About McDonald's Happy Meals
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses