Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
Tip: make the vinaigrette in the bottom of the bowl in which you are serving the salad. When you are ready to prepare the salad, add the ingredients and toss well. From the bottom up, so to speak, makes for a more even distribution of the vinaigrette.
Mix ingredients well.
There are many variations of vinaigrette, including adding 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1 clove minced garlic, or 2 tablespoons minced Italian flat leaf parsley to the above recipe. Other variations include substituting balsamic vinegar for the red wine or substituting white wine or Champagne vinegar for the red wine vinegar and adding 2 tablespoons minced shallots.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||90||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas