Provided By: Georgeanne Brennan
Tip: make the vinaigrette in the bottom of the bowl in which you are serving the salad. When you are ready to prepare the salad, add the ingredients and toss well. From the bottom up, so to speak, makes for a more even distribution of the vinaigrette.
Mix ingredients well.
There are many variations of vinaigrette, including adding 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1 clove minced garlic, or 2 tablespoons minced Italian flat leaf parsley to the above recipe. Other variations include substituting balsamic vinegar for the red wine or substituting white wine or Champagne vinegar for the red wine vinegar and adding 2 tablespoons minced shallots.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||90||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Georgeanne Brennan
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
Malaysian Airlines Missing Plane May Have Disintegrated Mid-Flight: Source
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses