Beef Satay with Sweet Chile Dipping Sauce
Slice beef against the grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place in a large zip-top bag; set aside. For marinade in a small bowl combine beef broth vinegar soy sauce and 1 tablespoons chile-garlic sauce. Pour into bag with beef. Squeeze air out of bag and seal. Gently massage bag to coat beef. Marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours or overnight.
For Sweet Chile Dipping Sauce in a medium saucepan combine sugar vinegar Thai seasoning 1 tablespoon chile-garlic sauce and the salt. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat. Simmer stirring occasionally for 5 to 10 minutes or until sugar dissolves. Transfer to a bowl and cool.
Soak 6-inch wooden skewers in water for at least 1 hour. Set up grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (see page. Oil grate when ready to start cooking. Remove beef from marinade; discard marinade. Drain skewers.
Thread beef onto skewers. Place skewers on hot oiled grill. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Remove from grill. Sprinkle with sesame seeds (optional). Serve hot with Sweet Chile Dipping Sauce. Makes 4 servings
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips
- Healthy Ways to Fix Unhealthy Home Decorating Habits