Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Partially freeze the steak for easier handling, then slice it diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch strips; set aside.
In a large bowl combine 2/3 cup water, onion, soy sauce, bouillon, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper, stirring well. Add the steak, mixing again to coat evenly, then cover the bowl, and refrigerate it for one hour.
Drain the steak, reserving the marinade, and set the steak aside.
To stir-fry, coat a large skillet or wok with cooking spray, then heat it on medium-high for 2 minutes. Add the steak and the stir-fry for 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and then stir-fry with the steak for 1 minute. Add the pea pods, carrots, and cauliflower and stir-fry for 2 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender and crisp.
Combine the reserved marinade, 1/4 cup water, and cornstarch, stirring to blend well. Pour over the steak mixture and then continue to stir-fry until the mix has become thickened and bubbly.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
Andrew McCutchen Proposes To Girlfriend On 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (VIDEO)
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips