Beef Taco Salad
Heat broiler. Rub both sides of steak with seasoning mix from taco dinner. Let stand 5 minutes.
Meanwhile break tacos in large pieces and stir water into taco sauce to equal 3/4 cup.
Place steak on broiler-pan rack and broil 3 to 4 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes per side for medium-rare. Remove to cutting board and let rest 5 minutes.
Meanwhile put lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and taco pieces in a large serving bowl.
Slice steak diagonally across the grain in thin slices. Add to bowl and toss to mix. Serve with the sauce.
Instead of breaking up the taco shells and serving them in the salad, you can leave them whole and serve the salad inside them, taco-style.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 12 Total|
|Calories||432||Calories from fat||216|
|Total Fat||24gm||37%||Saturated Fat||0gm||0%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses