Black Cat Pumpkin Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350, and place rack in center of oven.
Sift together the flour & spices in a medium bowl.
In a second, larger mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, oil, sugar & eggs.
Add the flour mixture, to the egg mixture, stirring until well combined.
Divide the batter in half between the 2 greased loaf pans.
Bake about 50-60 minutes until a wooden pick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Cool in the pans, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
From the Black Cat Cafe & Bakery, Sharon Springs, NY
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
- Beef Tenderloin Aux Poivre with Brandied Mushroom Sauce
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses