Black Cat Pumpkin Spice Bread
Preheat oven to 350, and place rack in center of oven.
Sift together the flour & spices in a medium bowl.
In a second, larger mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, oil, sugar & eggs.
Add the flour mixture, to the egg mixture, stirring until well combined.
Divide the batter in half between the 2 greased loaf pans.
Bake about 50-60 minutes until a wooden pick inserted into center of loaf comes out clean.
Cool in the pans, then turn out onto a rack and cool completely.
From the Black Cat Cafe & Bakery, Sharon Springs, NY
- Almaz’s Ethiopian Doro Wat (Chicken Curry) inspired by Cutting for Stone
- Cilantro Spice Yogurt Dip with Pita Strips and Vegetables
- Beef Tenderloin Aux Poivre with Brandied Mushroom Sauce
Add a Comment
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have