Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Put cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom, brown sugar, coconut milk and the vanilla bean into a medium sauce pot with 2 ounces of butter and bring mixture to a simmer for 3 minutes.
Remove from heat. Discard the vanilla pod, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Allow to cool slightly.
In a bowl, toss the chocolate, brioche, bourbon, eggs, cherries and cranberries. Pour the spiced coconut milk over the bread mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour to let the bread absorb the liquid.
Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour the bread mixture into the dish and bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Streusel French Toast with Warm Maple Rum Sauce
Add a Comment
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
Paul Walker Crash Photos Show Severity Of Accident
20 Disgusting Homophobic Tweets In Response To Tom Daley Coming Out
Landry Thompson, 13, Taken Into Custody After Dozing Off In Dance Instructor's Car
Is Pope Francis Leaving Vatican At Night To Minister To Homeless?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have