Bourbon Bread Pudding
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Remove from heat. Discard the vanilla pod, cloves and cinnamon sticks. Allow to cool slightly.
In a bowl, toss the chocolate, brioche, bourbon, eggs, cherries and cranberries. Pour the spiced coconut milk over the bread mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and let sit for 1 hour to let the bread absorb the liquid.
Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Pour the bread mixture into the dish and bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes before serving.
- Crunchy Chocolate Almond Bites And Chocolate-Dipped Sweet Potato Chips
- Mezzelune dolci (Half-Moon-Shape Sweet Pasta Filled with Candied Fruit)
- Blueberry Oatmeal Streusel French Toast with Warm Maple Rum Sauce
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
Lion Triplets Meet Dad For The First Time; Immediately Annoy The Hell Out Of Him
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses