Braised Savoy Cabbage
Remove and discard the tough outer green leaves of the Savoy cabbage. Cut it into quarters and remove the heart, which is the hard stem. Take each quarter and slice crosswise to give fine ribbons.
Take a large sauté pan and add a 3-count (3 tablespoons) of extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant and slightly transparent. Add the butter and cabbage and sauté for 3-4 minutes stirring constantly. Season lightly with kosher salt, and then add the apple cider vinegar to deglaze. Add the chicken stock and cook for a further 5-7 minutes until the cabbage is tender and the liquid has reduced. Adjust seasoning then serve.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
Michele Bachmann Claims Gay People Have 'Bullied The American People'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses