Braised Savoy Cabbage
Remove and discard the tough outer green leaves of the Savoy cabbage. Cut it into quarters and remove the heart, which is the hard stem. Take each quarter and slice crosswise to give fine ribbons.
Take a large sauté pan and add a 3-count (3 tablespoons) of extra-virgin olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant and slightly transparent. Add the butter and cabbage and sauté for 3-4 minutes stirring constantly. Season lightly with kosher salt, and then add the apple cider vinegar to deglaze. Add the chicken stock and cook for a further 5-7 minutes until the cabbage is tender and the liquid has reduced. Adjust seasoning then serve.
Add a Comment
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips