Brie and Shallot Parisian Burgers
Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat. In a large bowl gently mix the patty ingredients and shape into 4 patties of equal size and thickness. Make a hole in the center of each patty for the cheese.
Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the patties over direct high heat with the lid closed as much as possible until cooked to medium 8 to 10 minutes turning once when the patties release easily from the grate without sticking. During the last minute of cooking time toast the buns cut sides down over direct heat.
Assemble the burgers with shallots mustard and arugula. Serve warm.
copyright 2008 Weber-Stephen Products Co. Recipe from "Weber's Way to Grill" by Jamie Purviance. Used with permission.
- Bacon and Gorgonzola Cornbread Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
- Spice-Rubbed Brisket with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
- Beef Tenderloin Aux Poivre with Brandied Mushroom Sauce
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses