Brie and Shallot Parisian Burgers
In a medium skillet over low heat combine the shallots with the oil and cook until they are browned but not scorched about 20 minutes stirring often. Let cool to room temperature.
Prepare the grill for direct cooking over high heat. In a large bowl gently mix the patty ingredients and shape into 4 patties of equal size and thickness. Make a hole in the center of each patty for the cheese.
Brush the cooking grates clean. Grill the patties over direct high heat with the lid closed as much as possible until cooked to medium 8 to 10 minutes turning once when the patties release easily from the grate without sticking. During the last minute of cooking time toast the buns cut sides down over direct heat.
Assemble the burgers with shallots mustard and arugula. Serve warm.
copyright 2008 Weber-Stephen Products Co. Recipe from "Weber's Way to Grill" by Jamie Purviance. Used with permission.
- Bacon and Gorgonzola Cornbread Sliders with Chipotle Mayo
- Spice-Rubbed Brisket with Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
- Beef Tenderloin Aux Poivre with Brandied Mushroom Sauce
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have