Brie and Smoked Turkey Panini
Crisp, light baguette (French bread) encloses this classic combo.
If using a panini press: Place in press and close. Cook over medium-low heat for 4 minutes. Flip press over and cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until bread is crisp and cheese has melted.
If cooking without a press on top of the stove: Follow step one. Place panini in a small skillet, top with another skillet, and place a weight on top. Cook without turning over medium-low heat until bread is crisp and cheese has melted, 5 to 7 minutes.
If cooking without a press in the oven: Preheat oven to 400. Follow step one. Place panini on a baking sheet, top with another baking sheet and an ovenproof weight (such as a heavy skillet). Bake without turning until bread is crisp and cheese has melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Herb-Stuffed Turkey Thighs with White Wine Sauce (Tacchino Ripieno Con Salsa Al Vino Bianco)
- Roast Turkey Breast with Sage and Vegetable Stuffing
- Grilled Turkey Cutlets with Olives and Almonds
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses