Broccolini Stir Fry
In KitchenDaily's video series, Marcus' Kitchen, Chef Marcus Samuelsson demonstrates that "American" cuisine is really a delicious melting pot that draws upon flavors from all over the world. Watch the related video to see Marcus prepare the Broccolini Stir Fry recipe, which contains the flavors of Chinese cooking.
Heat vegetable oil in large sauté pan on high heat.
Add broccolini, carrots, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Combine eggs and 2 tablespoons of water.
Add to the sauté pan and scramble.
Add rice, stir fry for 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock and fish sauce.
Finish with scallions.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Artist Turns 12 Ex-Lovers Into One Awesome Shoe Collection (NSFW)
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Dupree Johnson Charged With 142 Felony Counts After Cop Sees His Instagram Page
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- The Prettiest Party Basics For Holiday Entertaining