Broccolini Stir Fry
In KitchenDaily's video series, Marcus' Kitchen, Chef Marcus Samuelsson demonstrates that "American" cuisine is really a delicious melting pot that draws upon flavors from all over the world. Watch the related video to see Marcus prepare the Broccolini Stir Fry recipe, which contains the flavors of Chinese cooking.
Heat vegetable oil in large sauté pan on high heat.
Add broccolini, carrots, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Sauté for 2 minutes.
Combine eggs and 2 tablespoons of water.
Add to the sauté pan and scramble.
Add rice, stir fry for 3 minutes.
Add chicken stock and fish sauce.
Finish with scallions.
- Grilled Peppers, Eggplant & Zucchini with Lemon-Harissa Dressing
- Coffin Canapes with Red Pepper, Goat Cheese, and Black-Olive Spread
- Pearled Barley Salad with Apples, Pomegranate Seeds and Pine Nuts
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
8 Couples Who Don't Take The Whole Wedding Thing Too Seriously
Kate Middleton's Date-Night Outfit Has Us Drooling
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
An Otter Attacked An Alligator, And Then Ate It (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses