Brown & Wild Rice Dressing
A healthy brown and wild rice blend paired with reduced-fat sausage and dried fruit makes a simple yet full-flavored dressing.
Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium heat. Sauté onion and sausage, breaking up sausage with spoon, 5 minutes or until onion is translucent.
Stir in rice, broth, poultry seasoning, allspice and salt. Cook as package label directs, about 45 minutes. Stir in fruit bits and parsley, cover and let stand 5 minutes.
Plan Ahead: Prepare dressing 1 day ahead, then reheat in oven or microwave.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 10 Total|
|Calories||228||Calories from fat||54|
|Total Fat||6gm||9%||Saturated Fat||1gm||5%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Kate Middleton's Tiara At Diplomatic Reception Is Her First Since Royal Wedding (PHOTOS)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
This Photo Of Blue Ivy Carter Will Make You Smile
'Disabled' Mannequins Remind Us That Beautiful Doesn't Mean 'Perfect' (VIDEO)
Paris Hilton Breaks Out Her Bikini In Dubai
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have