Buffalo Chicken Salad Pizza
Position racks to divide oven in thirds. Heat to 425°F. Coat 2 baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
Moisten top of 1 tortilla and press another tortilla firmly on top to form a 2-layer crust. Place on a prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining 2 tortillas.
Cut 1 cup tomatoes in quarters. Place in a bowl with chicken and hot sauce. Toss to mix. Divide between crusts.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes until crusts are crisp and lightly browned around edges.
Meanwhile wipe bowl clean. Cut remaining tomatoes in half. Place in bowl; add lettuce, celery and dressing; toss to mix. Spoon on pizzas and cut each in thirds.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories from fat||90||Total Fat||10gm||15%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
Joran van der Sloot Extradition: Will Face Extortion Charges In U.S. In 2038
Adam Lanza's Father: 'Evil' Sandy Hook Shooter Would Have Killed Me 'In A Heartbeat'
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses