Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake chicken as package directs.
Spread each tortilla with 1 Tbsp dressing, then place 1/2 cup spinach leaves and some celery, carrot and zucchini sticks down center. Top each with 1/4 the chicken strips. Scatter remaining vegetables on top and around chicken. Roll up tightly; cut diagonally in half. Serve with extra dressing and the hot sauce, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||373||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
The Worst Product Flops Of All Time: 24/7 Wall Street
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Robert Gates On Crimea: 'I Do Not Believe That Crimea Will Slip Out Of Russia's Hand'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses