Buffalo Chicken Wraps
Heat oven to 400°F. You'll need a rimmed baking sheet.
Bake chicken as package directs.
Spread each tortilla with 1 Tbsp dressing, then place 1/2 cup spinach leaves and some celery, carrot and zucchini sticks down center. Top each with 1/4 the chicken strips. Scatter remaining vegetables on top and around chicken. Roll up tightly; cut diagonally in half. Serve with extra dressing and the hot sauce, if desired.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories||373||Calories from fat||90|
|Total Fat||10gm||15%||Saturated Fat||2gm||10%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Indian Woman Miscarries 10 Babies In One Night
Beyonce's Album Shatters Records With 828,773-Sale Weekend
Amber Rose Stuns In Before And After Pregnancy Photos
'Christmas Jammies' Rockets Holderness Family To Viral Video Fame
Hand Attached To Ankle In Emergency Procedure In China (PHOTO)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have