Buffalo Potato Skins
Heat oven to 350°F. Pierce potatoes in 2 or 3 places with a fork. Bake directly on middle oven rack 45 to 55 minutes until tender when pierced. Increase oven temperature to 450°F. Have a rimmed baking sheet ready.
When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes lengthwise in quarters. With a spoon, scoop pulp from skins, leaving a 1⁄4-in.-thick shell (reserve pulp for another use). Place skin side down on ungreased baking sheet.
Mix butter, hot sauce, salt and onion powder in a small bowl. Brush evenly on potatoes. Bake 15 minutes or until browned at edges and crisp. Serve with blue cheese dressing for dipping.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
|Calories||237||Calories from fat||108|
|Total Fat||12gm||18%||Saturated Fat||5gm||25%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
Girl Speaks Gibberish With Perfect Accents To Show What Languages Sound Like To Foreigners
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses