Burgers are an all-time favorite and they rise to new heights with the creamy flavors of traditional stroganoff.
Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
Cook the burgers in batches in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both sides. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup and ketchup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the burgers to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the burgers are cooked though.
Stir in the sour cream. Serve the burgers and sauce on the bagels.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||411||Calories from fat||162|
|Vitamin A||3%||Vitamin C||2%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Lindsay Lohan Poses In Cutout Swimsuit While In Miami
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Ja Rule Responds To Gay Rumors, Denies Leaving His Wife For Prison Cellmate
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have