Burgers are an all-time favorite and they rise to new heights with the creamy flavors of traditional stroganoff.
Shape the beef into 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
Stir the soup and ketchup in the skillet and heat to a boil. Return the burgers to the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the burgers are cooked though.
Stir in the sour cream. Serve the burgers and sauce on the bagels.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||411||Calories from fat||162|
|Vitamin A||3%||Vitamin C||2%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Lick This' App Teaches Oral Sex Via Phone-Licking
Family Gets Sick From LSD-Tainted Meat From Florida Wal-Mart: Police
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses