Butter-Bean Spread Roll-Up Sandwich
This vegetarian sandwich is full of flavors and textures, and beans make it extra satisfying. We love the combination of onion, lettuce, fennel, carrot and sprouts, but equal amounts of whatever vegetables you like or have on hand will also work well.
Spread butter-bean spread over the lavash, leaving a 1-inch border on the short sides. Arrange onion, lettuce, fennel, carrot and sprouts over the spread along one short side. Roll up and cut in half.
Note: Lavash is a soft, thin flatbread commonly used in Armenian or Iranian cuisine. Find it in well-stocked supermarkets or Middle Eastern specialty markets.
Related Recipe: Butter-Bean Spread
|Per Single Serving / Serves 1 Total|
|Calories from fat||27||Total Fat||3gm||5%|
|Saturated Fat||1gm||5%||Mono Unsaturated Fat||2gm|
Nutrition Facts provided by: EatingWell
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Who Is Paul Walker's Girlfriend Jasmine Pilchard-Gosnell?
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have