Cajun Shrimp Kabobs
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Prepare the Cajun Rub by mixing all the ingredients except shrimp and olive oil in a small bowl stirring well.
Place the shrimp in a large bowl and sprinkle with the rub. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to mix and set aside for 15-30 minutes.
Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer by bending each shrimp so that the ends of the shrimp are nearly touching. Insert the skewer right above the tail so that it skewers the shrimp twice.
Grill the kabobs turning occasionally over medium heat for about 6 minutes until the shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. If broiling broil the skewers turning occasionally under a preheated brewer for 6 minutes.
Add a Comment
5-Year-Old's Attempt To Forge Mommy's Signature Is Definitely Frame-Worthy
Kesha Drops Dollar Sign From Her Name After Leaving Rehab
'Fox Business' Commentator Tells 'Daily Show' Correspondent, 'If You're Poor, Stop Being Poor'
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses