Cajun Shrimp Kabobs
Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
Soak sixteen wooden skewers in water for 20 minutes before grilling or broiling to prevent burning.
Prepare the Cajun Rub by mixing all the ingredients except shrimp and olive oil in a small bowl stirring well.
Place the shrimp in a large bowl and sprinkle with the rub. Drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to mix and set aside for 15-30 minutes.
Thread 4 shrimp onto each skewer by bending each shrimp so that the ends of the shrimp are nearly touching. Insert the skewer right above the tail so that it skewers the shrimp twice.
Grill the kabobs turning occasionally over medium heat for about 6 minutes until the shrimp turn pink and are cooked through. If broiling broil the skewers turning occasionally under a preheated brewer for 6 minutes.
Add a Comment
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
Miley Cyrus' Jingle Ball Performance Of '#Getitright' Features Santa Twerking And Plenty Of Glitter
Grammy 2014 Snubs: Miley Cyrus Shut Out, Kanye West Comes Up Short, Lorde Lacks Best New Artist
Chicago Bulls Cheerleader Surprised With Marriage Proposal During Bulls-Heat Game (VIDEO, PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have