Candy Corn Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Knead flour into dough until blended and smooth. Divide dough in half. Roll 1 half into an 8- or 9-in. circle. Cut circle in half; cut each half in quarters. Place wedges about 1 in. apart on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
Working with 1 cookie at a time, brush all but 1 in. from tip with heated corn syrup. Dip about 1/2 in. of rounded edge into yellow sugar. Sprinkle remaining brushed area with orange sugar to coat. Repeat with remaining cookies and sugar. Let set about 30 minutes until dry.
Heat white-chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute or until melted. Dip pointed end of cookies in chocolate, shaking off excess. Place on a sheet of wax paper until set.
Add a Comment
The Most Embarrassing I-Want-You-Back Texts We've Ever Read
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
Ethan Couch Sentenced To Probation In Crash That Killed 4 After Defense Argued He Had 'Affluenza'
Jang Song Thaek, Kim Jong Un's Ousted Uncle, Reportedly Executed
Ellen DeGeneres Responds To Divorce Rumors As Only She Can
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Unusual Ways to Reuse Your Holiday Wrapping Paper
- Holiday Hosting Made Easy: Revelry House Tells Us Their Expert Entertaining Tips