Candy Corn Cookies
Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
Knead flour into dough until blended and smooth. Divide dough in half. Roll 1 half into an 8- or 9-in. circle. Cut circle in half; cut each half in quarters. Place wedges about 1 in. apart on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough.
Working with 1 cookie at a time, brush all but 1 in. from tip with heated corn syrup. Dip about 1/2 in. of rounded edge into yellow sugar. Sprinkle remaining brushed area with orange sugar to coat. Repeat with remaining cookies and sugar. Let set about 30 minutes until dry.
Heat white-chocolate chips in microwave 1 minute or until melted. Dip pointed end of cookies in chocolate, shaking off excess. Place on a sheet of wax paper until set.
Add a Comment
Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Healthy Weekly Dinner Meal Plan: A Whole Week of Healthy Spring Dinners
- 7-Day Early Spring Healthy Dinner Plan
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses