Visit dLife.com for more diabetes recipes
1 Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch thickness by placing between 2 sheets of heavy duty plastic wrap and hitting with meat mallet or rolling pin.
2 In a small bowl, mix together the lime juice and oil, then brush over both sides of chicken.
3 Rub jerk seasoning on both sides of chicken.
4 Cook on grill over medium hot heat until done, about 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Add a Comment
Mexican Teen Reportedly Injects Krokodil Into Genitals
Kirstie Alley Explains Why John Travolta Was Her 'Greatest Love'
Celebrity Swans: Awkward Adolescents Turned Smokin' Hot Stars
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
Paris Hilton: 'No One F---s With My Family And Gets Away With It'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have