Champagne-Poached Cornish Game Hens with Artichokes, Potatoes, Spring Onions and Roasted Garlic
When you're looking for a dish that's exquisite, elegant and easy, this is the dish for you. It features distinctive ingredients like champagne, black truffle juice and aromatic vegetables - it's sure to impress!
Heat the stock, champagne, truffle juice, leek, celery, carrot, garlic and thyme in an oven-safe 4-quart saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the hen to the saucepan and heat to a boil. Place the saucepan in the oven.
Bake at 350°F. for 45 minutes or until the hen is cooked through. Remove the hen from the saucepan and keep warm.
Place the stock mixture into a blender or food processor. Cover and blend until the mixture is smooth. Pour the stock mixture through a sieve into the saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until the mixture is reduced slightly.
Stir the artichokes, potatoes, green onions, roasted garlic and butter in the saucepan and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling.
Cut the hen in half lengthwise. Place each half into a deep bowl. Spoon the vegetables and sauce over the hen halves.
Add a Comment
Justin Bieber Booed At Billboard Music Awards, Claims He's An Artist (VIDEO)
Powerball Jackpot Winning Ticket Purchased In Florida
Eva Longoria Wardrobe Malfunction Exposes Actress' Lower Half At Cannes (PHOTOS)
Navy Dolphins Find Rare Torpedo Off California Coast (PHOTO)
Obama Approval Rating Not Hurt By Scandals: CNN/ORC International Poll
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen
- Homeowner's Manual
- Ahead of Royal Baby, Princess Diana's Go-To Nursery Designers Debut New Baby Suite