Cheese Danish Tartlets
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Stir the cheese, sugar, egg yolk and orange peel in a small bowl. Divide the cheese mixture among the shells. Place the filled shells on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes or until hot and the cheese mixture is set. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Top with fruit, if desired.
Make Ahead Tip: To serve chilled, the filled shells can be refrigerated for about 2 hours before serving.
Add a Comment
Target's Latest Photoshop Fail Looks Pretty Painful
Miley Cyrus Performs In Underwear After Missing Costume Change
What Happens When 20 Strangers Are Paired Off And Asked To Kiss? Magic
The 1 Weirdest Thing You Never Knew About Your Home State
Obama Pushes Obamacare Enrollment On 'Between Two Ferns' With Zach Galifianakis
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses