Cheese Danish Tartlets
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Stir the cheese, sugar, egg yolk and orange peel in a small bowl. Divide the cheese mixture among the shells. Place the filled shells on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes or until hot and the cheese mixture is set. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Top with fruit, if desired.
Make Ahead Tip: To serve chilled, the filled shells can be refrigerated for about 2 hours before serving.
Add a Comment
Jennifer Smith Changed How She Thought About Food And Lost 165 Pounds
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
WestJet Finds Out What Passengers Want For Christmas, Leaves Presents At Baggage Claim (VIDEO)
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have