Cheese Danish Tartlets
Bake, cool and remove the "top" of the shells according to the package directions. Reduce the oven temperature to 350°F.
Stir the cheese, sugar, egg yolk and orange peel in a small bowl. Divide the cheese mixture among the shells. Place the filled shells on a baking sheet.
Bake for 8 minutes or until hot and the cheese mixture is set. Let cool on a wire rack for 5 minutes before serving. Top with fruit, if desired.
Make Ahead Tip: To serve chilled, the filled shells can be refrigerated for about 2 hours before serving.
Add a Comment
Mummified Body Of Woman Found At Detroit-area Home
Malaysia Airlines Plane, Flight MH370, Goes Missing
Award-Winning Photo Tells Us More About The Syria Crisis Than Any Statistic Can
Did Michael Jackson Have A Secret Son? Well, Here's What's Going On
'Hot Facebook Mom' Still Wants To Know: 'What's Your Excuse?'
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses