Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli
In large skillet, sauté rice-vermicelli mix with margarine over medium heat until vermicelli is golden brown, stirring frequently.
Stir in water, seasoning mix, and chicken; bring to boil. Reduce heat to low and cover. Simmer 10 min.; add broccoli. Simmer additional 5 min. or until water is absorbed.
Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and let stand 5 min. before serving.
Add a Comment
Marijuana In Wendy's Burger Was 'Misplaced' By Employee Amy Seiber: Cops (PHOTO)
Jada Pinkett Smith Rocked A Bikini This Thanksgiving While You Were Stuffing Your Face
These Celebrity Weddings Of 2013 Took Our Breath Away
Pamela Anderson Is Now A Brunette (No, We're Not Kidding)
Beyonce Posts Bikini Photos From Her Recent Jamaican Holiday
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have