Cherry Party Punch
In a punch bowl, large pitcher, or mixing bowl, combine the orange-passion juice blend, lemonade, limonada, grenadine, and fruit. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Just before serving, stir the fruit juice mixture and add the cherry cola. Garnish with maraschino cherries. Serve chilled.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 8 Total|
Nutrition Facts provided by: The Coca-Cola Company
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Week's Worst-Dressed List Features Madonna In A Leotard, Naturally (PHOTOS)
Pasta Fails: The Internet's Most Spectacular Disappointments (PHOTOS)
Charlie Sheen's Real Name Makes A Comeback: Actor Credited As Carlos Estevez In New Film (VIDEO)
Obama Forgets To Salute Marine, Awkwardly Makes It Up To Him
Stripper Photos: Bronwen Park-Rhodes Celebrates Exhibitionism In Raw Photography Series (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Staff Picks: Our Favorite Spring Produce
- Los Angeles: Eat the Huaraches and Gorditas at Antojitos Carmen