Chicken & Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes until limp and just beginning to brown.
Whisk soup, milk, rice, sour cream and onion in a large bowl to blend. Stir in mushrooms; pour into prepared baking dish. Place chicken on top, spoon on some soup mixture and cover tightly with foil.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and just begins to brown.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||555||Calories from fat||171|
|Total Fat||19gm||29%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
This Girl's Reaction To 'Engagement Season' Is Pretty Much Perfect
- Anne Hathaway In 'Sound Of Music Live'? Von Trapp Family Reveals Their Ideal Choice For Maria
- Kate Middleton Fist Bumps Child In Adorably Unscripted Moment (VIDEO)
Kanye West, The Next Nelson Mandela? Not So Fast
50 Things You Didn't Know Your iPhone Could Do
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have