Chicken & Rice Casserole
Heat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13 x 9-in. baking dish with nonstick spray.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and sauté 4 to 5 minutes until limp and just beginning to brown.
Whisk soup, milk, rice, sour cream and onion in a large bowl to blend. Stir in mushrooms; pour into prepared baking dish. Place chicken on top, spoon on some soup mixture and cover tightly with foil.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese bubbles and just begins to brown.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 4 Total|
|Calories||555||Calories from fat||171|
|Total Fat||19gm||29%||Saturated Fat||8gm||40%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Woman's Day
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
- Miley Cyrus Uses A Teleprompter Onstage During Her Concerts
'Fashion Police' Mocks Pregnant Elsa Pataky's Oscars Look, Jokes About Her 'Beer Belly'
These 9 Maps Should Absolutely Outrage Southerners
Kevin Spacey Proves Just How Ridiculous Female Celebrity Questions Are
- Woman Who Was Abandoned In Burger King As A Baby Searches For Birth Mom On Facebook
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Nine Steps To Help You Declutter a Room
- Stylish Exaggeration: Jonathan Adler Reveals One Of His Muses