Chicken and Roasted Garlic Rice Primavera
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces, season with pepper and salt. Set aside.
Uncover skillet, add chicken, asparagus, red peppers and squash. (Do not stir.) Cover, continue cooking until chicken is cooked through, about 14 minutes.
Remove skillet from heat. Stir well and let stand covered 5 minutes.
To serve, sprinkle with cheese and basil, if desired.
Add a Comment
Inside The Mind Of The Teenage Boy
Fired Founder: Men's Wearhouse 'Began Throwing Me Out Of My Office'
Britney Spears On 'Chaotic': 'The Worst Thing I've Done In My Career'
Katy Perry Talks John Mayer, Russell Brand And Her 'Republican' Parents
Selena Gomez Curses, Storms Off Stage At Jingle Ball 2013
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- Taming the Outdoors: How To Pick the Perfect Christmas Tree
- 15 Ideas For A Black And White Christmas