Chicken & Sausage Gumbo
On those cold days when you're looking for a warm and satisfying dish, this is the recipe to turn to. Turkey kielbasa and a little hot pepper sauce add great flavor to this Louisiana-style stew...and your family will love it!
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and kielbasa in 2 batches and cook until they're well browned, stirring often. Remove the chicken and kielbasa from the skillet and set aside.
Add the remaining oil and heat over medium heat. Add the onion, green pepper and celery and cook until they're tender.
Stir the soup, water, hot sauce and filé powder in the skillet. Return the chicken and kielbasa to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes. Serve over the rice.
|Per Single Serving / Serves 6 Total|
|Calories||481||Calories from fat||144|
|Vitamin A||6%||Vitamin C||23%|
Nutrition Facts provided by: Campbell's Kitchen
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
** Nutrient information is not available.
Add a Comment
Beyonce Shares Blue Ivy Photo, Still Manages To Keep Her From Prying Eyes
If Only All Moms Could Breastfeed Like Gisele
Is The Universe A Hologram? Physicists Say It's Possible
10 Vintage Styles That Really Need To Come Back
11-Year-Old Boy Stops Traffic To Rescue Dog Hit By Car (PHOTOS)
- Ultimate Sandwich Smackdown: Po' Boys vs. Cheesesteaks FoxNews
- Jacques Pepin Loves Food More Than Stardom - FoxNews
- 13 Summer Drink, Dip and Dessert Recipes - Real Simple
- Get Your Pie On! 10 Recipes - YumSugar
Sites We Love
- 5 Thanksgiving Disasters You Can Fix: Here's How
- 7 New Ways to Use Kitchen Equipment You Already Have